What is Digital Marketing?
• Digital Marketing is the promotion of your brand, product or service online.
• Digital Marketing includes many advertising channels including SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), email marketing (e-newsletters), Social Media marketing, Pay per click advertising (e.g. Google AdWords), Brand Monitoring and Reputation Management.
• Digital Marketing is an essential part of the marketing mix. It has grown rapidly in the past few years as more and more businesses are realising the importance of a good online presence.
Why should you engage in Digital Marketing?
• People trawl the net daily for the latest special offers and low cut prices. A well marketed presence online is vital to attract these customers and to keep up with your competitors. If your presence online is weak you can be assured that competitors are scooping up YOUR potential customers.
• The amount of regular internet users is growing rapidly. This is your audience. They are online and waiting to be pitched to. You can attract new customers as well as look after your existing customers. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that people are not likely to wade through pages and pages of Google results to find you. When you’re on the first page of Google your web hits will sky rocket and the chances of making a ‘sale’ increases dramatically.
• The great thing about Digital Marketing is that it is easier to measure over traditional marketing methods. We can test a wide array of tactics and evaluate the results. Going forward, we are able to customise a campaign that works for you thus eliminating the money wasting and risk taking factors which can incur with traditional marketing.Fill the form below to start advertising online
[contact-form-7 id=”155″ title=”131″]
• To summarise; a well designed website which is well laid out with clear direction combined with SEO optimised web pages to ensure the web search engines rank you well is what you need to get ahead.
• Digital Marketing has never been so important.