How to Make Money With Google AdSense on your sites?
There are many recipes to really make good money from advertising Google AdSense and not good to talk about if we have no experience so if you have or think monetize your blog with it, you should read these tips to ensure that your venture is profitable.
Many people find it easy to find profitable niches and uncompleted (it’s the best we can do), but not everyone knows focus their efforts on what really given good results. That said, the first thing you have to do is identify those niches where we can position well on many search keywords and pay per click which is good, say more than 50 cents!
Recommendations To Earn More With AdSense Advertising
I present 10 recommendations to monetize very well with your blog with Google AdSense, but if we approach it in another way, it can also be the retaliate 10 errors that can be committed or that in the future could make if you do not follow the advice in this guide !
What are those good recommendations ?. Then I leave the top 10 guidelines for your blog to be profitable with this advertising:
1- The best location for your ads
Nobody doubts that make a good location of the blocks or boxes of ads is vital to generate good income with this advertising or otherwise. A good tip is to place Adsense in the most visible places of your web site, this way we ensure more clicks, and talking about it, the best areas to place these ads are:
A) – The head.
B) – The upper area of your Sidebar.
C) – The upper left area of your publication and if it is a format that fills all the better.
D) – Within the content. Many bloggers and users do not like them, but worth it.
2- Post regularly on your blog
If you want strong position your Site and create a community of readers willing to support your project, you must not only publish relevant content and very good quality, but it must do so on a regular basis. In short we can tell you the following:
Organic traffic from Google and other search engines + a good community of readers Visits = = = Good Ad Clicks earned money with Google Adsense on your blog.
3- Write consistently
Make sure your publications are understandable, they try these on a specific topic and that is easily identifiable. The reason is obvious: Google Adsense uses a robot that scans your page, thus determining which ads to show. If the Google AdSense robot will get confused and can not clearly identify what the page is, you can not actually show relevant ads.
4- Create good headlines
Your headlines should include keywords from the article. These keywords also greatly influence the analysis that make the robots Adsense contextual ads to display on your page. Identifies keywords well paid, that you can do using the Google AdWords tool.
5- Always show alternate ads
You not always have the same demand for ads, so it’s possible that at some point Google has no relevant ads to show or for some reason can not analyze well your page to display ads related. It is a guarantee to always display advertising on your site, if not relevant as to generate clicks, it will be to give you a few cents per print.
6- Never Clicking on your own ads
AdSense is very careful of the interests of advertisers and do not allow any kind of fraud, we know that it is very common for new bloggers to monetize this advertising are eager to see money in their accounts, but avoid accidental clicks up to not losing your mind.
7- Never violate the rules of AdSense
Google Adsense, like any other company, has its rules. If you violate any of them, let me tell you run the risk of losing all your income accumulated so far, but more than that, that your account is disabled, and be marked on the black list of AdSense for life.
8- Do not try to Highlight your ads
Many bloggers to monetize with AdSense make the mistake of highlighting their ads, but is proven by studies, that advertising works best when viewed so that it fits with the content and design of the Blog. If you fit the web, visitors will clik with greater confidence as may think they are part of the content.
9. Remember to measure the performance of your ads
This advertising allows you to set your own criteria for monitoring. The monitoring criteria allow you to measure the performance of each ad or special page of this form to view your balance, you will have the information on how much money generated each specific ad or each format.
10- Generate good traffic or visits to your blog
We know that without traffic no clicks and not earn money with this or any advertisement that you put on your blog. Here are some tips for a good number of visitors on your pages:
A) – Being consistent is your publications: No matter if your blog is on a micronicho, where we always have to grow and a number of publications in your blog and shared on your social markers are good source of traffic. Important to note contents that are interesting and a lot of people are searching the Internet.
B) – Optimize your blog SEO par. We do not mean you have to become an SEO , but at least, must know and apply the basics of SEO to get traffic and user experience sufficient to be able to have a really profitable blog with AdSense.
A good tip (for those who know little about SEO), is to learn as much as possible of the experts and never, but never, implement a practice penalized by Google. At this point it is important to understand that your position should be or at least, should be natural.
C) – Promote your site in different social networks. They are very good Google+ and Facebook, but there are hundreds of social networks in which you do not get much traffic to your website, but if a link quality and although from Google say they do not help the search engine optimization, the truth is that all experiments They say yes!
Remember that with a little knowledge and some work you can get your business online with a blog, this project will be profitable if you can be able to do things well and with Google AdSense have a golden opportunity.
for free updates please fill the below
. First and foremost – read carefully before registration rules for participation in the Google AdSense (even better than 2-fold). Memorize them and never break. For violation of the rules of the administration of the program has the right to ban your account forever. So if in doubt about something – better once again look at the rules.
2. Note the link unit. It consists of a block of a given size to sponsored links. These links are similar in theme to your website, so should cause interest of visitors. If you correctly place a block on the page (you can place no more than 1 unit per 1 page), it is sure to bring you additional income.
3. In no case can not click on your own ads and asking friends to do it. These actions are prohibited by the rules of the program.AdSense has the tools to fix such actions. This may lead at least to the fact that these clicks will not be counted, and a maximum (in the case of repeated violations) to close the account without payment of earned and without the right of recovery.
4. It is forbidden to call to click on the ads, you have to use labels such as “Click here!” “Everyone clicked – gift”, etc., as well as various graphic elements whose aim is to attract the attention of visitors to the ads: pointers and arrows etc.
5. Account registering for one site, you can use it to host an unlimited number of ads on its own sites. And those other sites moderators AdSense will not be viewed. You will simply generate the code and paste it on your other sites. The code for all sites overall.
6. Use custom URL-channels and to create code for your AdSense. Channels allow you to track which pages ads more often, and how visitors click through the channels more.
7. Place the different versions of AdSense ad units on the page (horizontal, vertical, square) and compare the results. Over time, you can define what options blocks have the highest click through to the site. Hence, the increase in profits.
8. On the same page can be placed not more than 3 ad units.
9. In order to increase profits, try to increase traffic to your site. Because the number of moves will directly depend on the number of visitors to your site. Well, the more clicks the more you can earn.
10. Do not select the ads Google AdSense or the scope or the background color (this is configurable in your account when you generate the code for the ads). Let them look like part of your site and not the ad unit. Then, your users will click on the ads, because quite a few annoying hype.
11. At present, the only way of getting money from AdSense for inhabitants of the CIS is a check once a month which is sent to the address that was provided during registration. A check will be sent only to those who earned $ 100 a month (or more). Otherwise, the amount collected and transferred to the next month). The check can be cashed at any major bank (in this case you will be charged a commission, and will have to wait 1 to 3 months). This operation is called a collection. However, AdSense is testing a new, more convenient ways to pay and in the near future they will be available to all residents of the CIS. And there are convenient online services. Search taxis 🙂
12. For best results, we recommend you to experiment and compare the results. So you can achieve greater profits to 40%.